RSS

Monday, February 28, 2011

!bang Newness

I had a lot of fun Saturday afternoon, spent some time with Luna Jubilee and others to try out the new large group pose that has just been released.  Below you will see the group pose and the three others that are now available in the shop.

Luna did a great job on the photos and I would like to thank her for allowing me to share the photos with you.  So, THANK YOU, Luna! :)

Stop on in to !bang to check them out!!!

Group Pose

Party Girls 1

Party Girls 2

Party Girls 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I had a lot of fun Saturday afternoon, spent some time with Luna Jubilee and others to try out the new large group pose that has just been released.  Below you will see the group pose and the three others that are now available in the shop.

Luna did a great job on the photos and I would like to thank her for allowing me to share the photos with you.  So, THANK YOU, Luna! :)

Stop on in to !bang to check them out!!!

Group Pose

Party Girls 1

Party Girls 2

Party Girls 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment