RSS

Friday, October 7, 2011

LOTD

I really love the 60L weekends!  I peruse the Picasa web page to see what is new for the week.  I always seem to gravitate to Kastle Rock, as I am always looking for new gowns to where to Cafe Casablanca.  I have never gotten anything from that I don't like.  This is the Appassionata Gown in Steam, it comes with the hat and parasol.





Style Card:
Gown - Kastle Rock - Appasionata Gown - Steam
Hair - Analog Dog - Embrace - Black
Background - Second Snaps Photo Studio back ground

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really love the 60L weekends!  I peruse the Picasa web page to see what is new for the week.  I always seem to gravitate to Kastle Rock, as I am always looking for new gowns to where to Cafe Casablanca.  I have never gotten anything from that I don't like.  This is the Appassionata Gown in Steam, it comes with the hat and parasol.





Style Card:
Gown - Kastle Rock - Appasionata Gown - Steam
Hair - Analog Dog - Embrace - Black
Background - Second Snaps Photo Studio back ground

0 comments:

Post a Comment